Saturday, January 28, 2006

Which browser works for you?

Dear Blisters,

I had a chance to give Pat a pre-birthday gift when she came over to learn how to add pictures to our new blog. Well, first lesson about teaching---know your subject! With Pat sitting next to me and seeing things on the screen I didn't, we managed to add a picture to the blog and invite people to join as team members. Then Pat went home and we worked on it together and that was almost as funny as my trying to teach her earlier today.

So, as you navigate through the blog, add comments, whatever, please let me know which browser you are using and what problems you are having, if any. I was unable to navigate smoothly using Firefox 5.0 and Internet Explore 6.0., but successful using Netscape 7.1.

More later,
Gail

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

I'm using Mac Explorer 5.1. So far so good. It loads fine and I was able to post text. Next I'll try a photo or maybe even a watercolor.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Have come back to explore the blogging thing again this summer. On a Mac Mozilla Firefox seems to be the best browser for posting text and photos...the editing tools are available above the posting box. In Explorer, Safari and Opera these tools are not available.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home